Security of Private Information - Policy
We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your customer information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
The email address you provide for affiliate commission and/or order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include association news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
To Learn More
If you have any questions about your personal, affiliate, company or individual account information or about our privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at CONTACT OR 1-888-378-4581.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible products and services;
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those on our staff who are considered “authorized” personnel.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, Authorize.Net & PayPal, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your (and our) behalf. We have NO WAY to know or see ANY credit card information that would allow additional transactions to be process either by or through PayPal or Authorized.net without YOUR taking steps to process a transaction. ONLY the last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date are on file in our records.