Calif Assembly Bill 1793 –
introduced Feb 10, 2010 –
May Help Expand Market in California
Set Example for Other States
Promotes Water-Use Efficiency & Artificial Grass Turf Use
California has set the TREND for many milestones in the artificial
grass industry – if you do business in California or support those
who do business here – please step up to the plate on the following:
Assembly Bill 1793 has been introduced to the Calif Legislature by Assembly Member Lori Saldana and we can use your support in helping this important bill pass through the process
"This bill would provide that a provision of any of the governing documents of a common interest development would be void and unenforceable if it prohibits, or includes conditions that have the effect of prohibiting, the use of artificial turf or any other synthetic surface that resembles grass."
We ask that you either send us an email and say that you'd like to add your Company and Contact name to our letter of support
OR you can use our letter as a template and write YOUR OWN
copy of letter here:
California's Artificial Grass Bill Overturns HOA BANS on Use
Please email us – ASAP if you would like to add your contact information to OUR version of this letter – send your note to: A N N I E @ A S G I . U S
ALL ASGi members are strongly encouraged to participate and will get an additional request through your membership emails.
You only need to reply once …
Thank you, in advance, for your support of this IMPORTANT BILL!
All the best
Questions? – Give me a call at 888-378-4581
OR Contact the Honorable Lori Saldana's office staff directly:
Erica Costa (no relation) firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free USA 888-378-4581
Join ASGi and Support Your Industry!
- Proposed Bill By Assemblymember Blumenfield, Sponsored by Metropolitan Water District Could Provide Low Cost Loans for Synthetic Turf and Artificial Grass! HELP SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT LEGISLATION TO HELP STIMULATE THE USE...
- California Bill Supports Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Efforts to promote water savings to encourage Californians to help...
- California Sen Maldonado Synthetic Turf Bill Passes Senate Our legislative contributor sent this notice along: ——————————— 05/12/2008 In...
- Calif AG Strikes Agreement To Limit Lead (Pb) in Artificial Turf Grass Yarn From Crystal Products, AstroTurf & SynLawn "Today's agreement with AstroTurf sets a strong standard for other...
- Building Green Includes Artificial Grass Turf Building Green in California Entering New Era As the trend...