URGENT – IMPORTANT
*** PROP 65 UPDATE! ***
This judgment is specific to the following named defendants – however – it is a milestone agreement that the California AGs office intends to enforce, market wide with ALL partners in the chain of supply.
ANYONE Doing business in California ….
Download and READ this to better understand what standards, in California,under PROP 65, this first consent judgment sets and MUST BE MET (by these defendants) to avoid future legal action and liability!
This agreement has extended language that covers INFILL, ADHESIVES AND OTHER COMPONENTS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS SYSTEM SOLUTIONS.
The AGs office anticipates an October hearing to finalize this language – 30 days after, it goes into effect.
*** see below ( Settling Defendants for this Judgment (August 14, 2009) are Astroturf , LLC;Crystal Products Co. Inc, d/b/a SynLawn; UGTH Equipment, LLC; General sports Venue, LLC; and Synthetic Turf Resources, LLC )
ASGi – is ready to HELP YOU COMPLY *** with new Standards for Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf under PROP 65 & CPSIA/GCC!
*** The consent judgement
- Calif AG Strikes Agreement To Limit Lead (Pb) in Artificial Turf Grass Yarn From Crystal Products, AstroTurf & SynLawn "Today's agreement with AstroTurf sets a strong standard for other...
- Lead (Pb) Limits for Artificial Grass and Synthetic Turf Standard Just Published ASGI UPDATE: July 28, 2009 ASTM Publishes New Standard for...
- Calif Artificial Turf Installer – FAQs regarding Prop 65 and Synthetic Grass Q – You currently have inventory and you think or...
- A Professional’s Guide To Prop 65 & the Artificial Turf Market Released Written and published in plain English by seasoned Californian construction...
- Synthetic Turf Council Statement to CPSC re: Lead Use In Artificial Turf Market Abstract: Dr. Eddy Bresnitz, Deputy Commissioner and State Epidemiologist,...