The Pipeline Association for Public Awareness has just published a fantastic guide that can help YOU AVOID dangerous situations while excavating on your job sites!
Before YOU DIG:
Call – 811 – a National local One Call System that can help you schedule an inspection and marketing crew to come to your site – it’s FREE
Allow the required timeframe – 24 to 72 hours!
Respect the marks and pothole or hand dig to determine exact locations of any pipelines
With the addition of outdoor kitchens, firepits, etc – many of us may experience the use (or misuse) of gas and electric installed underground!
Don’t Risk a Mishap – get free copies of this fantastic guide by requesting it from the following website! (while supplies last)
For more information about the Common Ground Alliance (CGA) visit http://www.call811.com
- California Adopts Strict Lead-Safe Work Practices Rules (Paint Related) On April 30, 2008, California’s new lead poisoning prevention law...
- New Jersey School District States
Artificial Turf Field “Safe” Title: New Jersey Turf Deemed Safe Issue: LOL – June...
- Study Proves Rubber Granules in Artificial Turf Safe for the Environment MONTREAL, Aug. 30, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) — The results of...
- Artificial Turf Rebate Program for Padre Dam Residents Padre Dam’s Board of Directors recently approved a $1 per...
- CEH States CPSC Artificial Turf Study Is Flawed – Not Enough Samples, Safe Harbor Benchmarks Too Low CEHCA: Oakland, CA July 30, 2008 “The Center for Environmental...