HELP SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT LEGISLATION TO HELP STIMULATE THE USE OF ENERGY AND WATER EFFICIENT PRODUCTS IN THE STATE!
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and the California Municipal Utilities Association have joined forces with Assembly Member Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) to promote passage of AB 474, a bill that would authorize a VOLUNTARY financing program between public entities and property owners to encourage and facilitate the installation of fixed and permanent water efficiency improvements on private property including SYNTHETIC TURF (which is named as such in the bill) and other like options (such as porous concrete products).
If you own property or do business in the state of California – You Will Want To Support this proposed assembly bill!
Go To => http://www.asgi.us/ab.474/
A copy of the bill, as introduced, the bill’s backgrounder; sample support letter; and policy committee roster are posted on the site for your convenience.
As always – a portal page has been created for ASGi Members’ convenience at:
AB 474 has been assigned to the Assembly Local Government Committee, and we anticipate the bill will be heard after the Legislature returns from its summer recess (post April 13).
PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTERS RIGHT AWAY!
Make sure to send one to Metropolitan Water District and one to the Honorable Robert Blumenfield – it does NOT matter where you live to show your support for this bill – it will effect business statewide! (all addresses, etc are on the portal page)
All the best!
Portal Pages for AB.474, including a sample letter, addresses, contact info, etc
You must be logged in to access this members only portal page … NOT a member? JOIN!
- Fake turf saves green with rebate from Metropolitan Water District Program 10:00 PM PDT on Thursday, July 24, 2008 By IMRAN...
- Synthetic Turf Voted as Solution By Water District Leadership Encinitas Mayor James Bond, a member of the Water Authority...
- Leaders in Waterwise Management Help Purchase Synthetic Turf in SoCal By: GIG CONAUGHTON – Staff Writer | Wednesday, July 11,...
- California Sen Maldonado Synthetic Turf Bill Passes Senate Our legislative contributor sent this notice along: ——————————— 05/12/2008 In...
- New Jersey School District States
Artificial Turf Field “Safe” Title: New Jersey Turf Deemed Safe Issue: LOL – June...