January 29, 2009
Federal attitudes toward clean energy, green construction, transportation, and the entire infrastructure of our country have changed dramatically.
In an address last week, President Obama expressed his intentions to create high paying jobs, accelerate the creation of a clean energy economy, build a new electricity grid, and make 75% of federal buildings more energy efficient. You can see the video here:
California has long been a pioneer in creating policy and planning that keeps future generations in mind. Instead of fighting this progressive stance, Washington is now viewing California?s programs as models for the rest of the country.
The green sector is entering a very exciting time of growth and leadership ? and the Green California Summit in Sacramento is this year?s biggest opportunity for green technology pioneers to showcase their latest technologies to state and local government decision makers.
You don?t want to miss this event – and space is starting to become limited. To see which booth spaces are still available, click here:
Go here for available sponsorship categories:
Go here for exhibitor information:
Visit http://www.green-technology.org/gcsummit/index.html for more information and news.
National Sales Director
P.S. For the latest news on California’s green economy, see the current issue of Green Technology Magazine: http://www.green-technology.org/GTNL-1-28/
- You Should Be A Part of the 2008 Green California Schools Summit April 30, 2008 Dear Colleagues: I am excited to announce...
- Growing Markets = GREEN October 14,2008 Dear Colleagues: Want some good news about the...
- 2009 Green California Summit – Get your show booth now! May 2008 Dear Colleagues: The 2009 Green California Summit, which...
- December 2008, Anaheim – Green California Schools Summit May 20, 2008 Dear Colleagues: Plans are moving forward for...
- News from Green Technology Magazine News from Green Technology Magazine Power to the People! Berkeley’s...