Want some good news about the economy?
Last Friday, Forbes magazine had this to say:
“Despite the gloom and doom pouring out of Wall Street, there is at least one genuine bright spot left in the U.S. economy–and it has a decidedly green hue.”
As a company providing a green product or service, you are in the best space you could be, positioned to help grow the economy and to help build healthy, sustainable communities.
At the recent Green California Community Colleges Summit, it was noted that California’s K-12 schools have more than $20 billion to spend on facilities. Two points were stressed:
1. By spending these billions, California’s schools can play a big role in stabilizing the state’s economy; and
2. By investing in energy efficiency, green building and other sustainable strategies, they can seed a schools renaissance that will spread across the nation.
Though you wouldn’t know it from recent headlines, things have never been more hopeful for your industry. That’s why you need to exhibit at the Green California Schools Summit, coming to the Anaheim Convention Center from December 8-10. http://www.green-technology.org/gcschools
These are some of the companies that have recently made plans to be there:
- Coolerado Corporation
- Joint Committee on Energy and Environment
- Ecotrend Corporation
- Shaw Industries
- GigaCrete, Inc.
- Energy Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Fisher Manufacturing Company
- Logix ICF – Beaver Plastics Ltd.
- Knorr Systems, Inc
- SRP Glass Restoration / Novus Inc.
Click here for the full list of companies exhibiting at the Green California Schools Summit:
Over the course of the Summit, they will have the opportunity to interact with decision makers in the nation’s largest green schools market. Shouldn’t you be there too?
Click here to download an event prospectus, with details about this unique opportunity, and the thousands who will attend the Summit.
Call me soon to ensure your greatest range of choices!
National Sales Director
PS: Want to register to be an attendee?
This message was sent by:
236 West Mountain Street,Ste 105,
PASADENA, CA 91103
- News from Green Technology Magazine News from Green Technology Magazine Power to the People! Berkeley’s...
- You Should Be A Part of the 2008 Green California Schools Summit April 30, 2008 Dear Colleagues: I am excited to announce...
- December 2008, Anaheim – Green California Schools Summit May 20, 2008 Dear Colleagues: Plans are moving forward for...
- 2009 Green California Summit – Get your show booth now! May 2008 Dear Colleagues: The 2009 Green California Summit, which...
- US Green Building Council’s – LEED Program & How It Works What is LEED? The Goals of the LEED Programs The...