Detailed Information &
How Synthetic Turf is Made
Steps to making turf
Basic Lawn Installation
Steps to installing turf
Tour Images of ASGi Member Installations
Fact verses Fancy
Frequently Asked ?s
Natural Grass vs Synthetic Turf - Cost Analysis
Putting Things in Perspective
Grooming Artificial Lawns
Tips and Trick to Keeping Your Lawn Looking Like New
Artificial Turf &
Lawn and Landscape Uses
Your new synthetic lawn or landscape
project will deliver a beautiful, lush, ever green ground cover and more!
- Goes where no natural lawn dares to and thrives!
- Low Maintenance. Just keep it free from debris.
- No need for watering, unless to rinse or wash
- No need for mowing your grass, everagain.
- Never trim, edge, aerate, seed, thatch, or feed your lawn again!
- Thrives in full sun or shade. No more spots or burns to reseed!
- Won't stain, fights fading and discoloration.
- Handles high traffic and heavy weight.
Build to suit weight.
- Easily cleaned and groomed with a leaf rake and blower.
- Ideal for hard to care for areas such as slopes or small spaces.
- Can be installed on practically any type of surface.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
- Eliminate harmful lawn-care chemicals, fertilizers and emissions.
- Reduce or eliminate insects and other pests.
- Increase erosion control and stabilize surface areas.