AB.1793 – Best of Both Whorlds
Home and Property Owners Get a Choice and HOA/CID Set Their Own Guidelines
Though a couple of years too late for some home owners – AB.1793 will expand artificial grass market to many property owners in California.
AB.1793 language, amended before the first Assembly Committee reading, insures that the HOA/CID produce their own design guidelines for use, product quality, installation.
- AB.1793 is sound legislation that, without appropriation, can help California achieve 20×2020 in every county within the state, as those that wish to use artificial grass can finally have that option.
- AB.1793 will help put clean water back in the ground to recharge our aquifers; streams and rivers; while helping to also clean our air of lawn equipment emissions, protect our soil from oil/gas spills, & chemicals. [See ASGi Permeable Installation Guidelines HERE]
Artificial Grass & Synthetic Turf is a “WATER SAVINGS Solution”
Artificial grass solutions have proven their value as a water savings device for residential & commercial projects. Thousands of customers have participated in rebate programs saving almost 3 billion gallons of water; it’s cost and transportation; in just the past 3 years. [installation of more than 60 million SF, average water use 45 gallons per SF, annually]
Artificial grass and synthetic turf fit right into the mix when water efficiency is a goal! USGBC and CalGREEN encourage the use of, but cannot endorse specific, solutions – such as artificial grass and synthetic turf. Need IDEAS for how to use artificial grass in your next project? Click here to browse real-world projects in our gallery!
New Styles Are Incredible!
So Realistic, Durable, Functional; Materials are Safe & Effective; Economical and Environmentally Sound Investments. OEHHA, CDC, CPSC, EPA & EHHI – Reports do not show significant risk – yarns and infill materials are okay to use. [OEHHA, EPA, CDC, EHHI reports posted on ASGi website]
HOA – CiD MANAGERS!
SEE: http://www.asgi.us/hoa-guide/ -
FREE Template to build a CID/HOA guidelines
for permeable artificial grass solutions!
Home & Property Owners
See: [http://www.asgi.us/buyer-guides/] -
FREE – Artificial Grass Buyer Guide
DESiGNERS – ARCHiTECTS - INSTALLERS – BUILDERS – DEVELOPERS
- California Sen Maldonado Synthetic Turf Bill Passes Senate Our legislative contributor sent this notice along: ——————————— 05/12/2008 In...
- Senate Passes Legislation to Ban Lead in Toys By CONRAD WILSON, Star Tribune original post: Last update: March...
- Artificial Turf and Synthetic Grass Installer Builder
Certification Courseware Take a sneak peek at ASGi’s new Artificial Turf Certification...
- Yarn and Fibers Course Part of
Certification for Artificial Grass Installers ASGi is designing an ONLINE course for you to enjoy...
- Calif DWR Awards $17 million in Prop 50 Drought Assistance Grants August 27, 2008 SACRAMENTO – The California Department of Water...