May 20, 2008
Plans are moving forward for the 2008 Green California Schools Summit, the nation’s largest green schools event.
The summit will take place from December 8-10 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
To view the exhibitor prospectus for this event, click here:
Through outreach, stories about green school projects and policy, and scores of in-person meetings with the leaders in this field, Green Technology staff work all year long to spread the word about this event and to ensure that it is the best it can be.
You can also make the most of your participation by starting early. I’m writing to let you know about a special offer that can help you maximize your exposure.
For a limited time, we have a special package of benefits for those who act now to secure their locations on the exhibit floor. These include: company description and link in a Summit bulletin; a free shaded listing in the Summit program guide and a 50% discount on ads in the electronic edition of Green Technology magazine, which now reaches more than 60,000 readers.
We want to do everything we can to help you raise your profile in this important market. Please contact me right away so that we can discuss the full range of possibilities.
National Sales Director
Green Technology magazine’s coverage of the 2007 event can be accessed by clicking here.
Event details are available here: www.green-technology.org/gcschools
- You Should Be A Part of the 2008 Green California Schools Summit April 30, 2008 Dear Colleagues: I am excited to announce...
- News from Green Technology Magazine News from Green Technology Magazine Power to the People! Berkeley’s...
- Green Building Shows in the US – 2008 www.BuildingGreen.com January January 04 – June 28, 2008 – Kingston,...
- Green Building Shows in the US – 2008 (pg2) 6/9/2008-6/11/2008 Chicago, IL NeoCon World’s Trade Fair 2008 www.mmart.com/neocon/index.html...
- Green Valley Initiative – Inland Empire – Events Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. GVI...