The 2009 Green California Summit, which will be held from March 16-18, promises to be one of the most exciting events of the coming year. To view the exhibitor prospectus for this event, click here:
From doubled attendance, to the presence of the Governor and Lieutenant Governor on the exhibit floor, to calls from state leaders for attendees to “bring a friend” next year, the 2008 event established that the Summit is the forum for advancing state and local government efforts to green the Golden State.
As national leaders devote increasing amounts of attention to the importance of energy efficiency, green building, and other sustainability efforts, California’s leadership in policy and implementation becomes more and more apparent.
Some examples of this:
Since 1990, green business establishments in the state have grown by 84 percent and employment in the sector has doubled.
California companies are responsible for a growing share of green technology patents-44 percent of all U.S. patents in solar and 37 percent in wind-and numerous energy efficient products and services.
According to Next 10′s “California Green Innovation Index,” California represents almost half of all green-tech investment in the U.S., and all signs point to continued growth.
You can be certain that the demand for innovative products and services will grow continuously between now and March. To help you raise your profile in this important market to the greatest extent possible, we have created a special package of “early participation” benefits for those who act now to secure space on the exhibition floor.
These include: company description and link in a Summit bulletin; a free shaded listing in the Summit program guide and a 50% discount on ads in the electronic edition of Green Technology magazine, which now reaches more than 60,000 readers.
We’ve created a special application for this unique offer. You can download it from the link below, then send it in now to ensure your participation!
Don’t let your product or service get lost in the “green stampede” that will come in the final months before this event. Please contact me right away to discuss how we can ensure your buyers find you!
National Sales Director
- You Should Be A Part of the 2008 Green California Schools Summit April 30, 2008 Dear Colleagues: I am excited to announce...
- December 2008, Anaheim – Green California Schools Summit May 20, 2008 Dear Colleagues: Plans are moving forward for...
- News from Green Technology Magazine News from Green Technology Magazine Power to the People! Berkeley’s...
- Green Building Shows in the US – 2008 www.BuildingGreen.com January January 04 – June 28, 2008 – Kingston,...
- Green Building Shows in the US – 2008 (pg2) 6/9/2008-6/11/2008 Chicago, IL NeoCon World’s Trade Fair 2008 www.mmart.com/neocon/index.html...