Hosted by the Municipal Water District of Orange County and the City of Fountain Valley, CA – ASGi CERTiFiED Class attendees installed 450 + square feet of artificial lawn grass in this suburban neighborhood on Currant Ave off Brookhurst (across from Mile Wide Park).
This ISLAND MEDIAN is an ideal location to use artificial grass for a lawn-like installation. Special care was taken, under the guidance of two arborists on staff at the City of Fountain Valley, to prepare the area and provide a wide tree ring, irrigation and mulch under the established, mature tree; featured in the center of the enclosed area, located at the bend in the street. This median's maintenance and repair costs have just been dramatically decreased while taking a pretty island and making it even more beautiful for the enjoyment of all.
The MWDOC currently offers both residential and commercial water rebate programs when installing artificial grass and synthetic turf.
ASGi CERTiFiED – May 2010 Landscape Project Pix
Professional Quality Landscape Grass
on an island median located on
Currant Ave & Brookhurst in Fountain Valley, CA.
Thank you to our job materials, tools and equipment sponsors
Artificial grass surface materials:
- TurfBond – Seaming solutions (seaming tapes, adhesives for artificial grass)
SHIPMENT & Local Delivery
- Spectrum Building Supply – pick up and delivery of pallets and rolls of materials
FABRICS, ROOT & WEED ABATEMENT
BASE MATERIALS, TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Groom Industries – Grandi Rake and Handi Grandi Tools, Odor Control
- HOGLUND – BioBarrier: soil stabilization, root control, weed abatement
- HDTurf – sponsored base, tools, equipment and decorative rocks for Currant Ave
- Landscape West - tools, equipment, materials
- TerraFirma Landscape Management - Excavation, tools and equipment
- City of Fountain Valley and Municipal Water District of Orange County: Excavation, site prep, modifications and job materials.
ASGi, Inc. (c) 2010 – All Rights Reserved.
- Artificial Turf Ban in Fountain Hills California
Proposal to Cancel Ban to Be Reviewed FOUNTAIN VALLEY The city is taking steps toward water conservation...
- Artificial Turf Grass Displays Water Savings in SoCal Garden With California in the third year of a drought, the...
- Artficial Grass San Diego, City looks to reduce water use outdoors City looks to reduce water use outdoors San Diego Union...
- Artificial Turf Installations Help
Californians Save 640 Million Gallons
of Water in 2007 California’s savvy consumers, negotiating the challenges of water shortages, low...
- East Coast City to Review Antiquated City Ban on Artificial Turf
How “GREEN” Does Green Have to Be? Building Inspector Cites Car Wash For ‘Green Space’ Violation BROCKTON,...